UG Engg. Programmes at Anna Uty
Kochi, Dec 04, 2011 : Applications have been invited by Anna University for Admission to B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. Degree Programmes in the following faculties for the academic year 2012- 2013 for students under NON - Resident Indians (NRI) Foreign Nationals (FN) / Children of Indian Workers in Gulf countries (CIWGC).
Faculty of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Information and Communication, Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Faculty of Technology,
Faculty of Architecture and Planning
Eligibility Criteria: B.E./B.Tech. Degree (Four years) :
10 + 2 of Indian System or its equivalent 12 years of school education. Must have studied in English medium and should have obtained a pass in the qualifying
examination with Good Grades in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
B.Arch Degree (Five years) :
In addition to the above qualification, the candidates must have passed the National Aptitude Test conducted by the council of Architecture, India (www.nata.in)
Registration Fee: A Bank Draft for US $ 200 drawn in favour of the Director, Centre for International Affairs, Anna University, Chennai, payable at New York.
Application Forms: Application forms can be downloaded from the link: http://www.annauniv.edu/cia/forms/fnbe.pdf Application complete in all respects should reach the Director, Centre for International Affairs, Anna University, Chennai, Chennai - 600 025.
Last date for Receipt of Application for the academic year 2012–2013: 31 July 2012.
Photo copies of the following documents are to be attached along with the application
(i) NON - Resident Indians ( NRI ) / Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries (CIWGC) Categories:-
1. Recent NRI status certificate of the parent issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective country.
2. Employment certificate of the NRI parent. In the case of self employment, nature of business, annual income and required proof like Income - Tax paid (for the last 3 years), etc.
3. NRE/NRI bank account pass Book of the NRI parent.
4. Valid Indian Passport of the NRI parent.
5. Qualifying Mark / Grade list of the candidate
6. School Transfer Certificate or Migration Certificate.
(ii) Foreign Nationals’ Category
1. Proof of Citizenship of the candidate.
2. Passport of the candidate.
3. Qualifying mark list of the candidate
4. Certificate showing that the candidate has proficiency in
5. Proof of Financial support.
6. Valid Visa / PIO / OCI Card
For details, logon to www.annauniv.edu/cia/adm.php