PG Diploma in Actuarial Sciences at IIRM
Kochi, Dec 31, 2011: Applications have been invited by Institute of Insurance and Risk Management, Hyderabad for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Actuarial Sciences of 15 month duration, commencing on Monday 9th July, 2012.
1. Graduates or Post Graduates of any discipline with a Second Class pass (an overall 50% of pass marks) and with Mathematics or Statistics or Econometrics or Actuarial Subjects as one of the subjects in which a minimum of 60% marks is essential, are eligible to apply.
2. Age: Below 30 years as on 1st July of the academic year when the Course commences for on Campus students only. This condition is not applicable for students seeking partial enrollment.
3. The applicant can be either an individual or sponsored by their Employers / Companies / Organizations.
4. Applicants will be selected as students through a personal interview to assess the suitability of the applicants for the Course. The interviewing Committee’s decision will be final and not open for any kind of review what so ever.
5. All selected students into the Course will make their own arrangements for seeking student membership of any professional actuarial institutes either in India or abroad and IIRM has no role to play in the matter.
6. Similar eligibility conditions enumerated above are applicable to partial enrollment students also.
Application Forms can be downloaded from:
Non refundable Registration fees: Rs 1000 Plus 10.3% Service tax and Course fees: Rs.5,25,000 plus Service Tax as applicable. Separate fee structure will be followed for special / partial enrollments.
Accreditation: Society of Actuaries (SOA), USA, offers VEE credits to 3 subjects for the diploma holders of the course.
Last date for submission of applications: 31.05.2012
For details, logon to: http://www.iirmworld.org.in/actuarialschool.htm