Admission 2012 at FDDI, Noida
Kochi, March 3, 2012: Applications have been invited by Footwear Design & Development Institute, Noida for admission to following programmes of the academic year 2012-13.
Graduate Programmes: (Eligibility: +2)
* BSc (Footwear Technology) – 3 Years
* BSc (Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management) – 3 Years
* BSc (Leather Goods & Accessories Design) – 3 Years
* Footwear Manufacturing Technology (FMT) – 06 Months
PG Programmes: (Eligibility: Graduation)
* MSc (Footwear Technology) – 02 Years
* MSc (Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management) – 02 Years
* MSc (Creative Design & CAD / CAM) – 02 Years
* MSc (Leather Goods & Accessories Design) - 02 Years
* MSc (Visual Merchandising & Communication Design) – 02 Years
Prospectus & Applications:
The cost of Prospectus along with Admission Form is Rs. 500/-.
Prospectus along with the Admission Form can be purchased from FDDI Campus at NOIDA, Rai Bareilly & Chennai. The prospectus can also be procured from branches of Axis Bank across India. (Details of Branches are available at : http://www.fddiindia.com/admission-new/downloads/AXISBANK2012.htm)
Applicants have to send a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) drawn in favour of "FDDI" payable at New Delhi to FDDI, NOIDA.
* Application forms can be downloaded from : http://www.fddiindia.com/admission-new/downloads/AISTAF-2012.pdf
* Online applications can be submitted at :
Last date for issue and submission of application form : 17 May, 2012
Date of Entrance Test : 1st, 2nd, & 3rd June 2012.
For further details, logon to : http://www.fddiindia.com/admission-new/downloads/Prospectus2012.pdf