Admission 2012 at EFLU, Hyderabad
Kochi, April 10, 2012: English and Foreign Laguages University, Hyderabad has invited applications for the following UG, PG and Research Programmes of the academic year 2012-13 at Hyderabad, Lucknow and Shillong Campuses.
1. BA (Hons) in English, Arabic, French, Russian and Spanish
2. BEd (English)
4. 2-yr MA in English, Arabic, French, Hindi, Japanese, Spanish, Russian
5. MA MCJ
6. PG Diploma in the Teaching of English, Arabic
7. MPhil in English Language Education, Linguistics & Phonetics, English Literature, Aesthetics & Philosophy, Social Exclusion Studies (Critical Social Sciences), Arabic (Language & Linguistics / Literature), French Studies, Francophone Studies, Russian
8. PhD in English Language Education, Linguistics & Phonetics, English Literature, Cultural Studies, Film Studies and Visual Culture, Translation Studies, Hindi, Arabic (Language & Linguistics / Literature), French Studies, Francophone Studies, Russian
Eligibility for admission to each course can be referred from : http://www.efluniversity.ac.in/images/2012/april/eligibility.doc
Application forms can be obtained from the Publications Unit, The EFL University, Hyderabad 500 007, on payment of Rs.500 (Rs.250 for SC / ST / Persons with Different Abilities on production of proof) by challan or DD drawn in favour of Registrar, EFL University payable at Hyderabad.
Application forms can also be downloaded from : http://www.efluniversity.ac.in/images/2012/april/application-form-2012-13.pdf
Separate application forms have to be submitted for each Programme and for each Campus. Candidates applying for more than one programme may obtain additional forms by paying Rs.50 for each form. Downloaded forms when submitted should be accompanied by DDs for the right amount.
Dates to remember :
* Last date for receipt of filled-in applications : 30 April, 2012
* Dates of entrance tests : 25 - 27th May 2012
* Interviews for research programmes : June 2012 at Hyderabad, Shillong and Lucknow Campuses
* Oral examinations and interviews for research programmes in Arabic, French and Russian and MA (MCJ) : July 2012.
For details, logon to the link: http://www.efluniversity.ac.in/images/2012/april/advertisement.pdf