PhD at Central Electrochemical Research Institute
Kochi, April 26, 2012: Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudy, under CSIR has invited applications for admission to PhD. Programme of session August 2012
MSc or equivalent in any branch of Science and with a valid research fellowship awarded by a national agency (CSIR / UGC / DBT / ICMR / BINC / DST-INSPIRE or equivalent).
Application Process :
For admission to PhD programme, candidates need to fill the application ONLINE at: http://acsir.res.in.
Selection Process :
All applications received through AcSIR will be screened at CSIR-CECRI by a committee and only those candidates who are found suitable will be called for interview / counseling at CSIR-CECRI. No TA will be paid by CECRI for attending the interview / counseling at Karaikudi. However candidates called for interview / counseling will be provided accommodation at CECRI Guest House on payment of nominal charges.
Candidates selected for the PhD Programme at CECRI shall draw their fellowship and other allowances, contingency etc., as per the scheme applicable to the candidate.
Important Dates :
* Last date for submission of online application : 18 May, 2012
* Intimation to candidates (electronic) : 1 June, 2012
* Interview / Counseling : Date to be notified at http://acsir.res.in
* Declaration of results (on web) : 18 July, 2012
* Enrollment : 13 -14 August, 2012
* Commencement of Session : 17 August, 2012
For details, visit : http://www.cecri.res.in/phd_programme/phd_programme.htm