NDA & NA Examination (II), 2012
Kochi, May 5, 2012: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination - 2012 on 19th August, 2012 for admission to Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of NDA and for the Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from July 2013.
The examination will be held at the following centers :
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Allahabad, Bangaluru, Bareily, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvanathapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vishakhapatnam.
1. Age limit, sex and marital status : Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 1997 are eligible to apply.
2. Educational qualifications :
* For Army Wing of National Defence Academy : 12th class pass of 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination conducted by a state education board or university.
* For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 cadet entry scheme of the Indian Naval Academy : 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, conducted by a state education board or a university.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class under 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
3. Physical standards : Candidate must be physically fit according to the physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2012.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE :
Candidates can apply online at : http://www.upsconline.nic.in
Detailed instructions for filling up the online application are available at this website. Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 50/- [except SC/ST candidates and those who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India / State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
Last date for Online Application :
Online Applications can be filled upto 4th June 2012 till 11.59pm after which the link will be disabled.
For further details, logon to : www.upsc.gov.in