MBA, MCA and MSc(IT) at Anna Uty
Kochi, May 14, 2012: Anna University, Chennai has invited appication for admission to MBA, MCA and MSc (IT) courses at Centre for Distance Education of the Academic Year 2012-13.
Specializations and Eligibility for admission are as follows :
1. MBA (General Management / Technoloy Management / Financial Services Management / Retail Management / Health Services Management / Human Resource Management) : A pass in any Bachelors Degree under 10+2+3 pattern.
2. MCA : A pass in any Bachelors Degree with Mathematics in +2 or Mathematics / Statistics / Computer as one of the subjects at the Degree level under 10+2+2 pattern.
3. MSc (IT) : A pass in BSc (Mathematics / Computer Sciences / Information Technology / Software Engineering / Electronics / Physics / Statistics /Chemistry) or B.E.S with Mathematics or Computer Science as allied subject (or) BSc Applied Science (Computer Technology / Information Technology / Computer Systems Maintenance and Networking) or BCA or BE / BTech (any Branch). Degree has to be under 10+2+3 pattern.
APPLICATION FORMS :
Application form can be obtained in person from the Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025. The cost of application form (Rs.650/-) can be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of "THE DIRECTOR, CENTRE FOR DISTANCE EDUCATION, ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI - 600 025" payable at chennai.
Those who want to get the application form by Post should send requisition letter along with Demand Draft for Rs. Rs.700/- payable at chennai before 02.07.2012.
Application form can also be obtained in person from the following Study Centres located outside Chennai on payment of Rs.650/- in cash.
1. Madurai : KLN College of Engineering. Ph: 0452 - 2090971 / 2090972.
2. Trichy : Jamal Mohammed College. Ph : 0431 - 2331 015 /2331935.
3. Vellore : Chinnu's Pentech Computer Solution. Ph: 9244907666 / 9364207666.
Application form can also be downloaded from : www.annauniv.edu In such, cases the candidates should enclose a Demand Draft for Rs.650/- along with the completed application. Completed applications should be sent to "THE DIRECTOR, CENTRE FOR DISTANCE EDUCATION ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI - 600 025." Candidates who submit completed applications in person can obtain their Hall Ticket immediately.
Last date for submission of completed applications is 09-07-2012.
For further details, visit : http://cde.annauniv.edu/pdf/Advertisement.pdf