BSc (IT) at Calicut University
Kochi, May 23, 2012: Applications are invited for admission to BSc IT Course under self-financed scheme for the academic year 2012-15 at Thalikkulam regional centre of CCSIT, University of Calicut.
Eligibility for Admission :
A pass (eligible for higher studies) in the Higher Secondary examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 27 GPV, with Mathematics as one of the papers. A concession of 3 GPV will be given to OBC/OEC candidates. SC/ST candidates need get only a pass (eligible for higher studies).
Fee Structure :
Admission fee : Rs. 2500/-
Tution fee : Rs.7000/- per semester
Caution Deposit (refundable after completion of four semesters) : Rs. 2000/-
Application Form fee : Rs.50/-
Applications can be downloaded from : www.universityofcalicut.info or can be obtained from CCSIT-Thalikkulam upon payment of Rs.50/-.
Duly filled application along with chalan/DD drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Calicut for an amount of Rs. 50/- (in the case of downloaded application forms) and a self-addressed stamped (Rs. 5/-) envelope should reach the office of the Associate Co-Ordinator, Centre for Computer Science and Information Technology, GVHSS, Thalikkulam, Thrissur District.
Mode of remittance :
DD in favour of Finance Officer, University of Calicut payable at SBT, Calicut University Branch, OR Chalan remitted under any of the following heads of account :
1. Treasuries in Malappuram District: 8443-00-106 PD account of Calicut University.
2. Treasuries in other districts 8658-00-102-96(02) CUS
3. FRIENDS within territorial jurisdiction of University of Calicut.
4. Selected Branches of SBT.
5. University Cash Counter at Pareeksha Bhavan
Important Dates :
* Last date for receipt of filled-in applications : 04.06.2012
* Date of Interview / Admission : (Tentative) 18.6.2012.
For details, visit :