Integrated MBE at BIT, Noida
Kochi, June 8, 2012: Applications have been invited for admission to the Integrated MBE 5-year (10-semester) full-time programme offered at Birla Institute of Technology Extension Centre Noida.
Eligibility Criteria :
1) Candidates must have scored 60% (50% for SC/ST) marks in Class 10 (average of all subjects).
2) Candidates must have passed with 60% (50% for SC/ST) marks (average of 4 core subjects as indicated below) in Class 12 / QE (Equivalent Qualifying Examination).
3) Percentage of marks in Class 12 to be computed as average of English + best 3 other core subjects.
• Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1 October 1987 in case of General category and 1 October 1982 in case of SC / ST / PH are eligible for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
• Year of first appearance in the qualifying examination (10+2) or equivalent – 2011 or 2012.
Application form can be downloaded from :
Send a printout of the completed form along with the following enclosures in a stout A4 size envelope by Speedpost / reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on internet) to the office of Director, Birla Institute of Technology, A-7, Sector-1, Noida -201301 positively by the due date.
• Two recent color photographs (one pasted on the form and one attached by clip to the form).
• Photocopies of all marksheets and certificates (see List of Enclosures).
• A Crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 2,000 (Rs.1,200 for SC/ST) candidates (non-refundable) in favour of "Birla Institute of Technology", payable at Noida.
* Last date for receipt of the printout of duly completed form along with Demand Draft : 15 June, 2012
* Counselling schedules to be displayed by : 25 June, 2012
* Tentative dates of counseling : 3-5 July, 2012
* Tentative Date of Admission : 6 July, 2012 onwards
For details, logon to : www.bitmesra.ac.in