PB Dip in Oncology at RCC, Trivandrum
Kochi, June 9, 2012: Application have been invited by Regional Cancer Center, Thiruvananthapuram for admission to Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing (PBDON) of the Academic Year 2012-13.
COURSE DETAILS :
* Academic Qualification : Pass in BSc Nursing OR GNM.
* Upper age limit : Upper age limit is 35 yrs as on 1st January 2012 for general merit candidates. Relaxation of five years in upper age limit will be given to all SC/ST candidates and 10 years to in-service candidates.
* Number of Seats : 20 (Twenty only)
* Duration of the course : One year
Eligibility for Admission :
1. The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
2. The candidate should possess RN/RM registration from Kerala Nurses & Midwives council.
3. Should be physically fit.
How to apply :
Online applications can be submitted at http://18.104.22.168:8080/PBDON
The printout of the Application form which has been completed online and duly signed, affixing self-attested photographs on the space provided along with all necessary enclosures and Demand Draft for Rs.500/-(Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Trivandrum payable at State Bank of Travancore, Medical College Branch, Trivandrum or any of its service branches should reach the Additional Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College Campus, Trivandrum-11 on or before 4pm on 20-06-2012.
The envelope containing the application should be super scribed "Application for Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing Course 2012-13".
For details, logon to the link: http://www.rcctvm.org/pbdon2012.pdf