CUSAT B-Tech : 2nd Allotment announced
Mathrubhumi Education Online
Kochi, June 01, 2012 : Second Allotment of students for admission to BTech courses of CUSAT has been published. The newly allotted candidates are to report for admission as per the schedule given below with all certificates in original and required fees. Failure to report in time / late reporting / non-production of required certificates will forfeit claim on admission. Such candidates will be removed from waiting lists.
Altogether 651 students were allotted this time. Click here to see the allotment list. The admissions based on this allotment will be done on 4th and 5th July as per the shedule given below. Failure to report in time on these dates will lead to removal from the Rank List. Such candidates will not have any more claims for admission. Those who have already taken admission and have been upgraded in this allotment to their higher options need not report on these days. For cancellation of higher options/ admission personal appearance with written request is mandatory. The last allotment will be on 7th July.
After three rounds of allotments and admissions, further admissions will be on a Real-time basis ie; candidates who are in the WAITING LIST are to report for counselling as per schedule shown in the website (Those who have not registered options will not be considered). The rank indicated is the General CAT Rank. The registration time will be up to 10.00 am. Seats will be allotted based on CAT Rank and options registered. When a seat is allotted, the admission is to be confirmed by paying full fee on the same day. Candidates who do not report on the dates specified for their ranks or report late will be removed from the rank list. The vacancy position at the end of each day will be published on the website.
Spot admission for available NRI seats will be conducted on the 13th of July. Those who have not applied for this category and yet desirous of being considered can report on this day. Those who missed the opportunity to register options can also report for counselling. The allotment will be done strictly on the basis of CAT rank. Reportng time is 8.00 am to 10.00 am.
For all admissions venue will be Kunjalimarakkar School of Marine Engineering, Main Campus, Trikkakara, Cochin 22.
Students who have already secured admission click here to check the updation/waitinglist status . For cancellation of higher options (fully or partially) or for cancellation of admission, personal appearance at IRAA with written request is mandatory. The following certificates are to be produced at the time of admission
1. CAT 2012 eAdmit Card.
2. S.S.L.C/10th Mark list & pass certificate (CBSE, ICSE etc.).
3. Plus 2 Mark lists / and pass certificate (CBSE, ICSE etc.).
4. Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended (in English version)
5. Conduct/Character Certificate from the Institution last attended (in English version)
6. Four passport size Photographs of the candidate
7. Community Certificate and Annual family Income Certificate (for the financial year 201011) issued by the Village Officer ( In the case of SEBC candidates belonging to the state of Kerala for claiming admission under respective Reservation category.)
8. Community certificate issued by the Tahsildar ( In the case of KSC/KST candidates belonging to State of Kerala for claiming admission under respective Reservation category.
9. Physically Handicapped certificate issued after 28.06.2011 by the District Medical Board of the State to which the candidate belongs. (In the case of candidates seeking admission under physically handicapped (PHC) category)
10. Sports eligibility certificate issued by Kerala State Sports Council and all original certificates of their achievements in the respective sports events (In the case of candidates seeking admission under sports quota)
11. Certificate to prove Kerallite status for those claiming Kerallite status
12. Two sets of attested copies of all the original certificates/documents mentioned above.