Panjab University USOL Admission 2012
Kochi, Aug 10,2012 : Panjab University's University School of Open Learning (USOL) has invited applications from aspirant students for admission to the following programmes.
A. Bachelor’s Degree Courses
1. B.A.I, II & III (10 + 2 + 3 Scheme),2. B.Com. I, II & III (10 + 2 + 3 Scheme),3. Bachelor of Library & Information Science (One Year Course),4. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed. I* & II) (For in-service teachers only) Annual System.
B. Master’s Degree Courses (Semester System)
1. M.A. English, 2. M.A. Hindi, 3. M.A. Punjabi, 4. M.A. Economics, 5. M.A. History, 6. M.A. Political Science, 7. M.A. Public Administration, 8. M.A. Sociology, 9. Master of Finance & Control (M.F.C.) 10. Master of Commerce (M.Com.),11. Master of Education (M.Ed.) 1st* & 3rd Semester, (for in-service teachers only),12. M.B.A. (Off Campus) 1st* & 3rd Semester,
C. Post Graduate Diplomas/Diplomas/Certificate Courses:
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications, 2. Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights & Duties, 3. Post Graduate Diploma in Health, Family Welfare and Population Education, 4. Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation & Networking, 5. Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication 6. Post Graduate Diploma in Statistics, 7. Advance Diploma in Naturopathy & Yoga, 8. Diploma in Creative Photography, 9. Certificate Course in Vivekananda Studies, 10. Certificate Course in Women Studies
Who can seek admission ?
1. Admission to the University School of Open Learning (USOL) is open to any Indian National who resides in any part of India or temporarily stays in a foreign country and who satisfies the admission requirements.
2. Foreign Nationals working in the foreign missions in India and their dependents residing with them, subject to the condition that before submitting their admission forms they are required to obtain Eligibility Certificate
from the Registrar, Panjab University,
3. Foreign students who have passed B.A. /B.Com. Part-I or II or M.A. Part I Examination from this University, shall be allowed to complete the remaining parts of these integrated courses through the USOL even while
staying in their respective countries, subject to the number of chances available in the respective examinations as provided in the Regulations.
I. (i) ANNUAL SYSTEM: LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF ENROLMENT FORM FOR UNDER GRADUATE CLASSES AND DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE COURSES ( EXCEPT B.Ed. I )
(a) Without late fee : 7th September, 2012 (Friday)
(b) With late fee of Rs.500/- : 5th October, 2012 (Friday)
(c) With late fee of Rs.1500/- : 7th December, 2012 (Friday)
(with the permission of the Chairperson)
(d) With late fee of Rs. 15000/- : 28th December, 2012 (Friday)
& late examination fee as per University rules
(with the permission of the Vice-Chancellor)
(ii) SEMESTER SYSTEM : LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF ENROLMENT FORM FOR POST-GRADUATE CLASSES [EXCEPT M.Ed. I and M.B.A. I (Off Campus)]
(a) Without late fee : 31st August, 2012 (Friday)
(b) With late fee of Rs.500/- : 28th September, 2012 (Friday)
(c) With late fee of Rs.1500/- : 12th October, 2012 (Friday)
(d) With late fee of Rs. 15000/- : 30th October, 2012 (Tuesday)
For details, logon to : http://admissions.puchd.ac.in