SNAP by Symbiosis on December 16
Kochi, September 11, 2012: Symbiosis Centre for International Education, S.B. Road, Pune -411 004, has invited applications for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test, a common and mandatory written test for the admission to all the following Post-Graduate Institutes of Symbiosis International University.
I. Faculty of Management :
1. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Pune www.sibmpune.edu.in www.sibm.edu
2. Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development (SCMHRD) www.scmhrd.edu
3. Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB) www.siib.ac.in
4. Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS) www.sims.edu
5. Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM) www.sitm.ac.in
6. Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM) Nashik www.siom.in
7. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Bengaluru www.sibm.edu.in
8. Symbiosis School of Banking Management (SSBM) www.ssbm.edu.in
II. Faculty of Computer Studies
1. Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR) www.sicsr.ac.in
2. Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT) www.scit.edu
3. Symbiosis Institute of Geo-informatics (SIG) www.sig.ac.in
III. Faculty of Health Sciences
1. Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS) www.sihspune.org
2. Symbiosis School of Biomedical Sciences (SSBS) www.ssbs.edu.in
IV. Faculty of Media and Communication
1. Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (SIMC) Pune www.simc.edu
2. Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (SIMC) Bengaluru www.simc.edu.in
V. Faculty of Humanities
1. Symbiosis School of Economics (SSE) www.sse.ac.in
VI. Faculty of Technology
1. Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) www.sitpune.edu.in
Eligibility: Graduates in any discipline from statutory University with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC / ST candidates) for all the Master of Business Administration Programme, except for the Programmes which requires graduate with specific subject specializations
Application Procedure: Before applying to any of above institute, a candidate must register for the SNAP 2012. For registration and to submit the application fees, visit desired institute’s website Pay the fee of Rs.1550/- as Institute’s Application fee to the institute/s in which candidate seeking to take admission.
The SNAP website allows a facility for online payment for application fee along with the online payment of SNAP fee. Candidate can also make payment from the institute website. Candidate can apply for more than one institute.
Registration for SNAP 2012: Step 1. Register for SNAP Test at www.snaptest.org
The Candidate is required to upload a latest scanned photograph of own at the time of online registration. This will generate SNAP ID. To pay the fees different ‘Payment Advice’ formats are created. Choose a payment mode and print a ‘Payment Advice’ form accordingly.
Step 2. Pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1550/- according to the payment mode.
The 4 payment modes are as follows,
Payment through Cash: After online registration for SNAP 2012 print ‘Axis Bank Challan’ from SNAP website, this is in 3 parts. Pay Rs. 1550/- in cash at any Axis Bank branch in own city. The bank will return two stamped parts of the ‘Axis Bank Challan’ to the candidate.
Candidate needs to keep Student copy as payment receipt. Sign the stamped ‘Symbiosis copy’ of the ‘Axis Bank Challan’ which is required to be sent to symbiosis Test Secretariat at the following Address: Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International University, Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune - 412115
Payment through Demand Draft: Borrow a demand draft for Rs. 1550/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of 'Symbiosis Test Secretariat' payable at Pune. Fill DD details in the DD payment option in SNAP website and take print out of ‘Payment Advice’ form for DD and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at the following Address. The photocopy of the Demand Draft be kept for further references. Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International University, Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune - 412115
Online Payment through Credit Card: The candidate may directly pay online through either Master or Visa card by following the instructions on the SNAP website after the registration.
Online Payment through Net Banking: The candidate may transfer SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using Net Banking option after the registration.
The candidates those are paying through cash or DD, should ensure the following,
1. Symbiosis Copy of Axis Bank Challan for cash payment,
2. Demand Drafts and Payment Advice Form for Demand Draft payment.
[Demand draft should be of Rs. 1550/- from any Nationalize Bank in favor of, 'Symbiosis Test Secretariat'. Payable at Pune] should reach to Symbiosis Test Secretariat by December 1, 2012.
Test Centres: 1. Agra, 2. Ahmedabad, 3. Allahabad, 4. Bengaluru, 5. Bhopal, 6. Bhubaneshwar, 7. Chandigarh, 8. Chennai, 9. Delhi, 10. Faridabad, 11. Gurgaon, 12. Guwahati, 13. Hyderabad, 4. Indore, 15. Jaipur, 16. Jamshedpur, 17. Kanpur, 18. Kochi, 19. Kolkata 20. Kolhapur, 21. Lucknow, 22. Mumbai, 23. Nagpur, 24. Nashik,25. Noida, 26. Patna 27. Pune.28. Surat,29. Vashi, 30. Visakhapatanam
Important Dates: Registration Closes on November 20, 2012 - Tuesday
Payment Closes on November 23, 2012 - Friday
SNAP Test 2012 December 16, 2012 - Sunday
Announcement of Result January 10, 2013 - Thursday
For further details, log on to the link: