5 year LLB : Final Allotment on 24th
Kochi,Sept 19,2012: The 2nd and final phase of Centralised Allotment for admission to Integrated 5 year LLB Course in Government Law Colleges and Private Self Financing Law Colleges of the State for the year 2012-13 will be published on 24.09.2012. Candidates can re-arrange their options / delete their unwanted higher options from 19.09.2012 to 5 PM on 20.09.2012 through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
The detailed schedule for the allotment is given below
19.09.2012 Website opens for re-arrangement/deletion of options
20.09.2012 (5 pm) Time for option re-arrangement/deletion ends
24.09.2012 2nd Phase of Allotment
25.09.2012 to 26.09.2012 Students to join allotted colleges
27.09.2012 (before 5 pm) Principals of Colleges to submit non-joining report online and its signed printout by fax to the office of CEE
Fees: The annual tuition fee for Integrated 5 Year LLB Course is to be remitted in the allotted colleges at the time of admission.
Candidates who receive allotment should have attained the eligibility for admission as per Clause 6 of the Prospectus at the time of admission.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
1. Admit Card of the Entrance Examination.
2. Allotment letter issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
3. SSLC or any relevant school records to prove date of birth
4. Original Mark list and Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
5. Transfer Certificate and conduct certificate from the institution where the
candidate studied last.
6. Two copies of recent passport size photograph
7. The applicant who is employed or trainee in Government/ quasi government/Banks etc. shall produce a relieving order and a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the institution where the candidate was employed.
8. Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from universities/ Boards outside the State shall produce an “Eligibility Certificate” from the University concerned in Kerala, to the effect that the qualifying examination has been recognized by the University.
9. The student who qualifies from other Universities should produce migration
certificate at the time of admission. Candidates who do not take admission on the specified dates will lose their allotment.
Candidates who receive allotment to their higher options in the second phase of allotment, should get the T.C. from their present college and join the newly allotted colleges on the above specified dates, failing which they will lose their current admission.
More information can be had on the following helpline numbers: 0471- 2339101, 2339102, 2339103, 2339104.