GATE- The Gateway to Employment too
September, 27, 2012: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering besides being a test for admission to Postgraduate Programmes with MHRD and some other government scholarships/ assistantships in Engineering colleges/Institutes, has turned out to be a screening test for employment in several Pubic Sector Undertakings. Here are some of the openings available to GATE 2013 qualifying candidates in some Public Sector Undertakings in the Country.
Those interested in these have to apply and appear for GATE 2013, the last date for which is September 30, 2012.
The GATE website is http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate2013/
I Executive Trainees at Power Grid:
POWERGRID Corporation of India, is looking for bright, committed and energetic engineers to join its fold as Executive Trainee in Electrical discipline.
Applicant should have a Full Time B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) from recognized University/Institute in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering with a minimum of 65% marks or equivalent CGPA. Final Year / Semester students who expect their results by 31.07.2013 are also eligible, provided they have obtained minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination. Those with AMIE in Electrical with minimum 65% marks with both Sections A & B to be cleared by 31.03.2013 can also apply.
Details related to age, relaxations etc are available in the Notification at CAREER section of http://www.powergridindia.com/ Candidates have to register themselves latest by 30th September 2012 (23:00 hrs.) and appear for GATE -2013 in Electrical Discipline (Code EE).
A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies, important instructions regarding submission of POWERGRID online application, date of interview etc. will be hosted on www.powergridindia.com on 7th January 2013. Candidates have to register themselves online latest by 8th February, 2013, at POWERGRID website with details of their GATE -2013 Application No., GATE-2013 Registration Number and other required information. There will not be any separate application fee for applying to POWERGRID.
II. Graduate Engineers at HPCL
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, a Government of India enterprise with registered office at 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai-400 020 has notified the recruitment of 250 Graduate Engineers through GATE-2013.
Interested candidates will be required to appear for GATE 2013, for their respective discipline. The different disciplines and the prescribed full time Degrees in Engineering for that discipline are as follows
• Mechanical- Mechanical, Mechanical & Production
• Civil- Civil
• Electrical- Electrical, Electrical & Electronics
• Electronics &Telecommunication- Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication
• Instrumentation- Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics
Applicant should have passed qualifying Degree examinations and been awarded Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in one of these disciplines specified through a full time regular course from a recognized Indian University/ Institute. Those from General and OBC-NCL category should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in qualifying degree examinations while those from SC/ST/PWD categories need only 50% marks. Those currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. If selected, they must submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2013. Such students, if applying and belonging to General and OBC-NC category, should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks up to the last semester examination (50% for SC/ST/PWD category).
Candidate has to apply to Hindustan Petroleum, on-line. The relevant link will be made available from 24th December 2012 at ‘Careers Opportunities’ link of Hindustan Petroleum at www.hindustanpetroleum.com. A candidate can apply in one discipline only. Those applying for more than one discipline will not be considered.
Applicants must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for the next one year as future communication with the applicant will take place through e-mail only.
The last date for receiving application online for HPCL is 14th February, 2013. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2013 score of the candidates in the concerned disciplines will be considered for selection. Candidates will have to qualify through each stage of selection process successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Selected candidates shall have all-India transfer liability and may be posted to any Division/Unit/Subsidiary Company/Office of the Corporation.
III. Engineer Trainees at BHEL:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is offering careers to young and dynamic Graduates in Mechanical (300 vacancies), Electrical (150) and Electronics (50) Engineering through GATE 2013.
Applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or should hold a 5- year Integrated Master’s Degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics Engineering or should have Engineering Degrees obtained through examinations conducted by Professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech).
For the above three disciplines of Engineering, candidates with Engineering Degree in other disciplines as below will also be considered, for which they will, have to take the GATE-2013 exam in ME-for Mechanical & its equivalent, EE- for Electrical & its Equivalent, EC- for Electronics & its Equivalent only.
BHEL Discipline, GATE -2013 Code and Disciplines of Engineering considered by BHEL for position ET are as follows.
• Mechanical – ME- Industrial and Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering, Production Technology Manufacturing, Engineering (NIFFT Ranchi), Mechatronics, Manufacturing Process and Automation, Power Plant Engineering, Production Engineering, Production and Industrial Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Manufacturing Technology (Candidates having above Engineering discipline should take GATE-2013 paper only in ME code, if they wish to be considered for Mechanical Discipline in BHEL)
• Electrical Engineering – EE -Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation & Control, High Voltage Engg, Power Systems & High Voltage Engg, Electrical Machine, Electronics & Power, Power Electronics, Power Plant Engineering, Energy Engineering (Candidates having above Engineering discipline should take GATE-2013 paper only in EE code, if they wish to be considered for Electrical Discipline in BHEL)
• Electronics Engineering- EC - Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Power, Electronics Design & Technology, Electronics & Biomedical, Applied Electronics, Power Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Industrial Electronics, Mechatronics, Electronics & Control, Control & Instrumentation (Candidates having above Engineering discipline should take GATE-2013 paper only in EC code, if they wish to be considered for Electronics Discipline in BHEL)
Selection process will comprise of GATE 2013 Marks (out of 100) of the candidates in the concerned discipline & performance in Interview. The candidates will be short listed for interview on the basis of GATE-2013 marks (out of 100) in order of merit in the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and category. For Physically Challenged candidates, relaxation of 50% below the cut-off marks will be provided in their respective categories for being shortlisted for interview. Final selection panels shall be prepared by assigning a weightage of 75% for GATE-2013 marks (marks out of 100) and 25% to Interview marks.
Candidates who wish to apply for Engineer Trainee position in BHEL for the year 2013-14 will be required to take the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - 2013 (GATE-2013). Candidates will have to separately apply on-line to BHEL for which BHEL recruitment website http://careers.bhel.in will be activated during January 2013. In BHEL’s on-line application, candidates will have to give their GATE-2013 registration Number.
IV. Executive Trainees at GAIL:
Gas Authority of India Limited, Gail Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066, will be recruiting Executive Trainees based on GATW 2013 in Mechanical (47), Electrical (23), Instrumentation (26) and Chemical (21).
The Post /Discipline and Minimum Essential Qualifications Required are as follows.
• Executive Trainee (Mechanical): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Production / Production & Industrial / Manufacturing /Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 65 % marks
• Executive Trainee (Electrical): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65 % marks
• Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65 % marks
• Executive Trainee (Chemical): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical / Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65 % marks
Those currently in final year (2012-13) of their Engineering Degree Course may also apply subject to conditions specified in the Notification. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Executive Trainee in GAIL will be required to first apply for appearing in GATE-2013 in one of the following relevant GATE Examination Papers, Mechanical Engineering-ME; Electrical Engineering-EE; Instrumentation Engineering-IN or Chemical Engineering-CH.
The GAIL Discipline, Disciplines/Branches to be considered equivalent against GAIL Discipline, Corresponding GATE 2013 Paper to be appeared by the candidate and the Corresponding GATE 2013 Paper Code are as follows.
• Mechanical: Mechanical, Production, Production & Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical & Automobile- Mechanical-ME
• Electrical: Electrical, Electrical & Electronics – Electrical-EE
• Instrumentation: Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical & Instrumentation, Electronics, Electrical & Electronics-Instrumentation-IN
• Chemical: Chemical, Petrochemical, Chemical Technology, Petrochemical Technology-Chemical-CH
Based on the GATE-2013 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainees in the above disciplines. Please note that only GATE-2013 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2012 or prior to that is not valid. Candidates will have to separately apply online in GAIL indicating their GATE-2013 Registration Number on the career section of GAIL website www.gailonline.com during 6.12.2012 to 15.01.2013.
V. Engineering/Officer Trainees at MECL:
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL), Seminary Hills, Nagpur-6 will recruit Engineering/Officer Trainees through GATE 2013 in Geology (15 posts), Geophysics (5) and Mechanical Engineering (20)
• Geology: Applicant should hold M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Sc Tech (Geology/Applied Geology)/M.Tech (Geological Technology) with First Division (minimum 65% marks)
• Geophysics: Applicant should hold M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Sc Tech (Geophysics/Applied Geophysics)/M.Tech (Geophysical Technology) with First Division (minimum 65% marks)
• Mechanical Engineering: B Tech/BE/B.Sc Engg in Mechanical Engg with First division (minimum 65% marks)
The Disciplines as advertised by MECL, Corresponding GATE 2013 Paper and the Corresponding GATE 2013 Paper Code are as follows.
• Geology: Geology and Geophysics -GG
• Geophysics: Geology and Geophysics -GG
• Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering- ME
Candidates have to apply to MECL between 1st January 2013 and 31st January, 2013 through the link www.mecl.gov.in
More details can be had from http://www.mecl.gov.in/PDF/CurrentOpenings.pdf
VI. Assistant Executive Engineers at DDA:
Delhi Development Authority (DDA), an autonomous body under the Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India at New Delhi, will be recruiting Assistant Executive Engineers in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical based on GATE 2013 score. Applicant should hold a Degree in Engineering in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical from a recognised University or equivalent.
Those in the final year of their engineering studies may also apply. If such candidates are short listed for further selection process, they will have to submit documentary proof of having passed the degree examination latest by 31st July 2013 or before the final outcome of selection whichever is earlier. Applicant should be of age between 21 years and 30 years as on 1.1.2013. Relaxation is age is applicable to certain categories, details of which can be had from http://www.dda.org.in/jobs/jobs.htm
Interested persons should apply for GATE 2013. Online registration of application for DDA will commence on 24th December, 2012 and will close on 14th February, 2013. Number of vacancies is 20 for Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) and 3 for Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical).
On the basis of GATE-2013 marks in the Civil, Electrical / Mechanical disciplines, candidates would be short listed to undergo a selection process based on Personal Interview, or any other selection tool that may be considered appropriate, at the sole discretion of DDA.
For details, visit http://www.dda.org.in/jobs/jobs.htm
VII. Management Trainees at BPCL
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), a Government of India Enterprise, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products besides exploration of Oil & Gas, is looking for young, energetic, ambitious Graduate Engineers in Mechanical Engineering, for the post of Management Trainees.
Mechanical Engineers desirous of pursuing a career with BPCL are required to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2013).
Candidates should have passed B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc Engg in first attempt in Mechanical Engineering (excluding Production /Mechatronics / Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering etc.) from Indian Universities /Institutes / Colleges recognized by AICTE/UGC (full time regular courses only). Those in the final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if such candidates are short listed for further selection process, they will have to submit documentary proof of having passed the degree examination with the prescribed percentage of marks.
Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (Non- Creamy Layer or NCL) categories, should have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree examination. The applicable minimum percentage of marks for Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) /Persons With Disability (PWD) candidates is 50%. Candidates in the final year of engineering studies belonging to General and OBC (NCL) categories, should have secured minimum 60% marks ( in aggregate up to last semester), relaxable to 50% for SC/ST/ PWD candidates.
On the basis of GATE 2013 marks in the Mechanical discipline, candidates would be short listed on merit to undergo a selection process that would ordinarily comprise of Group Discussion and Personal Interview, besides Psychometric tests and / or any other selection tool that may be considered appropriate, at the sole discretion of management.
Candidates who wish to apply for the post of ‘Management Trainee’ in BPCL will be required to take the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2013 (GATE-2013) in Mechanical Engineering discipline (Corresponding GATE 2013 Paper code for Mechanical Engineering discipline is ME).
On downloading the GATE-2013 admit card and receipt of GATE registration number, candidates can apply online on BPCL’s website www.bpclcareers.in from 5th December 2012. The last date for submitting the ONLINE application for BPCL is 9th February 2013.
For more details, see www.bpclcareers.in
VIII: Engineering Executive Trainees at NTPC:
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is looking for promising, energetic young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic record to join the organization as Engineering Executive Trainees in disciplines of Electrical (60), Mechanical (100), Civil (15), Instrumentation (17) and Electronics (17).
Applicant should hold a full time Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University. Final year/semester students are also eligible, however, they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the discipline (as given below) can only apply for the post of EETs in the respective disciplines.
The discipline and prescribed full time degrees in Engineering are as follows.
• Electrical Engg: Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control /Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
• Mechanical Engg: Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg/ Production & Industrial Engg/Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
• Civil Engg: Civil Engineering
• Instrumentation Engg: Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control
• Electronics Engg: Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2013. Based on the GATE-2013 MARKS and requirement, candidates will be short listed for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates NEED to secure minimum qualifying marks in GD & Interview.
The Engineering Disciplines as advertised by NTPC, Corresponding GATE-2013 Paper and Corresponding GATE-2013 Paper Code are as follows.
• Electrical Engineering (Including Electrical & Electronics, Power Engineering)-Electrical Engineering-EE
• Mechanical Engineering (Including Mechanical & Automation, Power Engineering, Production Engg, Thermal Engg, Industrial Engineering, Production & Industrial Engineering)-Mechanical Engineering-ME
• Civil Engineering- Civil Engineering- CE
• Instrumentation Engineering (Including Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Instrumentation & Control Engg- Instrumentation Engineering-IN
On receipt of GATE registration number, candidates need to apply On-line for NTPC ET-2013 at www.ntpccareers.net between December 10th and December 31st, 2012.
For details, visit www.ntpccareers.net
IX: Graduate Engineers at IOCL:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IndianOil) is looking for energetic and dedicated Graduate Engineers for recruitment as Officers/ Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs) in Civil Engineering (excluding Construction/ Environmental/ Transportation Engineering), Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals Engineering), Computer Science & Information Technology (excluding information & communications Technology), Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Telecommunication engineering), Instrumentation Engineering (Including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication engineering/Telecommunication engineering), Mechanical Engineering (excluding Production/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering) and Metallurgical Engineering.
Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the above mentioned disciplines (full time regular courses only) from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes. Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (non- creamy layer) categories, should have secured minimum 65% marks in qualifying degree examinations. It is relaxed to ‘pass’ for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) /People With Disability (PWD) candidates. Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August, 2013.
Engineering discipline advertised by IndianOil, Corresponding GATE-2013 paper, Corresponding GATE-2013 paper codes are as follows.
• Civil Engineering (excluding construction/ environmental/transportation engineering)-Civil Engineering-CE
• Chemical Engineering (Incl. Petrochemicals)-Chemical Engineering-CH
• Computer Science & Information Technology-Computer Science & Information Technology-CS
• Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/Telecommunication engineering)-Electrical Engineering EE
• Instrumentation Engineering (Including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication engineering/ Telecom. engineering)-Instrumentation Engineering-IN
• Mechanical Engineering (excluding Production/ Manufacturing/Industrial)-Mechanical Engineering-ME
• Metallurgical Engineering-Metallurgical Engineering-MT
On the basis of GATE-2013 score, the candidates will be short listed for further selection process comprising of Group Discussion / Group Task and Personal Interview for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude.
Applicant need to apply to IndianOil ONLINE. The relevant link will be made available from 10th December, 2012 on the IndianOil’s website www.iocl.com. The last date for receiving the ONLINE application for IndianOil is 19th January, 2013.
X: Graduate Engineers at NALCO:
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), is looking for 61 committed, promising and passionate young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic career to join the organization as Graduate Engineer Trainees(GETs) in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Instrumentation, Civil, Chemical, Electronics, Geology and Mining. Full time regular Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for general and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PWD category taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University. For Geology discipline candidates should have 65% of marks in aggregate for general and 55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD in both graduation and post-graduation level.
Discipline and the full time degree in Engineering required will be as follows.
• Mechanical-Mechanical / Production Engineering
• Electrical-Electrical/ Power Engineering
• Metallurgy-Metallurgical Engineering
• Instrumentation-Electronics/ Instrumentation/Telecom/Electrical Engineering
• Civil- Civil/Architecture/Ceramics Engineering
• Chemical- Chemical Engineering/ M. Tech in applied Chemistry
• Electronics-Electronics/ Instrumentation/Telecom/Electrical Engineering
• Geology-M. Sc(Geology)
• Mining-Mining Engineering/ equivalent diploma in Mining Engineering with First class Metalliferrous Mines Manager’s certificate of competency
NALCO will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- 2013 scores (GATE-2013 scores) for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees(GETs) in the above disciplines.
Only GATE-2013 score is valid for this recruitment process. Based on the GATE-2013 score and organisational requirement, candidates will be short listed for the Personal Interview. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of GETs in the above discipline in NALCO will be required to first apply for appearing in GATE-2013 and thereafter, appear in GATE-2013 as per instructions and timelines notified in GATE-2013 in one of the following relevant GATE paper as detailed below.
Engineering discipline advertised by NALCO, Corresponding GATE-2013 paper and Corresponding GATE-2013 paper code are as follows.
• Mechanical-Mechanical Engineering-ME
• Electrical-Electrical Engineering-EE
• Metallurgy-Metallurgical Engineering-MT
• Instrumentation-Instrumentation Engineering-IN
• Civil-Civil Engineering-CE
• Chemical-Chemical Engineering-CH
• Electronics-Electronics Engineering-EC
• Mining-Mining Engineering-MN
Based on the valid score of GATE-2013 and organisational requirement, candidates will be short-listed on merit for the personal interview for the positions of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) in the above disciplines. The score is valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the qualifying marks as fixed for the above papers by GATE-2013. The qualifying marks for GATE examination shall be as per the criteria adopted by the GATE-2013 examination conducting authority.
Candidates need to apply on-line in NALCO indicating their GATE-2013 registration number on the career section of NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com) between 1.1.2013 and 31.1.2013.
XI: Management Trainee (Civil) at CONCOR
Container Corporation of India Ltd (CONCOR), Bhawan, C-3, Mathura Road, New Delhi-110076, is recruiting Management Trainee (Civil) through GATE-2013. Applicant should appear for GATE Paper in Civil Engineering (CE). CONCOR will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2013 (GATE-2013) Scores for the recruitment of Management Trainees in the above mentioned discipline during the year 2013. Candidates should have a valid GATE - 2013 Score to be eligible for next stage of selection.
Candidates have to separately apply online in CONCOR for which separate detailed notification will be issued in January, 2013 which will require their GATE Registration Number of prescribed GATE paper for submitting their application. Candidates are advised to regularly visit ‘HR & Career’ Section – ‘Recruitment Notices’ Sub Section of CONCOR Website http://www.concorindia.co.in for all updates and notices.
XII: Management Trainees Technical at MECON
MECON Limited, a CPSU under Ministry of steel, Govt. of India, (H.Q: Doranda, Ranchi-834002, Jharkhand) offers excellent opportunities to Energetic, Vibrant, Ambitious young Engineering Graduates in Mechanical & Civil disciplines for the post of Management Trainees Technical (MTT).
MECON will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2013) scores for the recruitment of MTT-2013. All the interested candidates are essentially required to appear for GATE 2013.
Candidates in the final year of engineering (2012-13) can also apply. However, their candidature will be subject to their passing the prescribed qualification and obtaining the prescribed aggregate marks. Based on the GATE-2013 score and requirement, candidates will be short-listed for personal interview for the position of MTT-2013.
Candidates will have to separately apply online in MECON indicating their GATE -2013 Registration Number for which the online application system will be activated on 15.01.2013.
Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized Indian University / Institute (AICTE/UGC approved) in Mechanical & Civil disciplines with minimum 65% or 6.5 (if calculated out of 10 points) in aggregate of all years/ semesters. SC/ST candidates should have 55% or 5.5 (if calculated out of 10 points) in aggregate of all years.
Upper age limit as on 31.03.2013 for General Category candidates is 26 years. Age is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and by 5 years for persons with disabilities (10 years for SCs/ STs and 8 years for OBCs) as per Govt. of India stipulation.
Candidates need to apply Online for the position of MTT-2013 on the website www.meconlimited.co.in during January 15th to February 14th, 2013.
For details on GATE -2013, please visit http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate2013