B.Ed Dist. Course at SPMVV, Tirupati
Kochi, Oct 17,2012 : Applications are invited by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Women's University, Tirupati for admission into B.Ed course for the year 2012–2013.
ELIGIBILITY: Teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree serving in a recognized Primary/Elementary/ Secondary Schools having at least 2 years experience. The following criteria will be followed in the selection:
Criteria I: Teachers working in the Government/aided Schools having Service Registers.
Criteria II: Craft/ PET/ Drawing/ Music teachers and other such teachers having Service Registers.
Criteria III: Teachers working in Government/ Aided Schools as Vidya Volunteers/ Hostel Wardens.
Criteria IV: Teachers working in Unaided Recognized Private Schools.
Criteria V: Lecturers working in recognized Colleges/ Institutions certified by the concerned authorities. Teachers working in Government/aided school should submit their service certificates and No objection certificate countersigned by the competent authorities at the time of admission. Those who do not have the Service Registers shall bring Service Certificate and the No Objection Certificate from the authorities concerned.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Application and prospectus can be obtained from the Director, Distance Education Centre, Sri Padmavati Mahila University, Tirupati by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Rs. 40/- for Registered post) of size 28cms x 13cms along with a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- on any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the Registrar, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam payable at Tirupati with the name and address of the applicant written on the reverse of the draft, or by submitting the Demand Draft in person. If the applicant is inservice candidate the application should be sent through proper channel. Application can also be downloaded from the University website www.spmvv.ac.in
Last date for receipt of filled – in applications is 31-10- 2012
FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE TO BE ENCLOSED WITH THE APPLICATION:
1. Identity Card
2. Passport Size Photos – 2, Stamp Size Photos – 2
3. Attested Copy of S.S.C.
4. Attested Copy of the Degree Certificate, Provisional Certificate of the qualifying examinations
5. Attested Copy of the Study Certificate of Intermediate and Degree / Residence Certificate for a minimum of 7 years of stay.
6. Attested Copy of the Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the Institution last studied.
7. Attested Copy of the Latest Integrated Caste Certificate.
8. Attested Copy of the relevant certificate if reservation is claimed under other Special Category
9. Attested Copy of the Service Register duly signed by the Competent Authority (for in-service regular teacher).
STUDY CENTRES : Distance Education Centre, SPMVV has 5 study centers for B.Ed(DM) programme of 2012-2014.
1. Distance Education Centre, S.P.Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati (Nodal Centre) - 517502
2. Smt.Addepalli Mahalakshmi Devi College of Education for Women, Danavaipeta, Rajhamundry.
3. Dr.L.Bullaiah College of Education, New Resapuvani Palem, Visakahapatnam -530 013.
4. Andhra Mahila Sabha College of Teacher Education, Hyderabad- 500 007.
5. Vijay College of Education for Women, Mubaraknagar, Nizamabad -503003.
For details, refer the link: http://www.spmvv.ac.in/news/BEd-Appli-Prosp.pdf