MBA (Int. Business) at IIFT, New Delhi
Kochi, September 18, 2013: Applications have been invited by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi for admission to MBA (INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS) WEEKENDS course scheduled to be commenced from December 2013.
• Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University or Institution
• A minimum Managerial experience (including selfemployed) of not less than THREE Years as on November 30, 2013. (Only the work experience after eligibility qualifications will be considered).
• No Objection Certificate from employer is required.
• No age limit.
Application forms can be downloaded from the link:
Fill in the attached Application Form in all respects with
(i) Bank Draft of Rs.1200 (Rs.600/- in case of SC/ST/PH candidates) in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade payable at New Delhi (in case the Form is downloaded from the IIFT’s website: www.iift.edu)
(ii) SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates to attach respective certificate.
and send the same so as to be received in IIFT on or before 7th october 2013 at the following address: Sr. Administrative Officer (Academics), Indian Institute of Foreign trade, B-21, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi–110 016
Essay Writing, GD and Interview in October/November 2013.
• Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) and Physically Handicapped candidates as per Government of India norms.
• Results will be put up at IIFT website: www.iift.edu within a couple of days after the interviews.
Last Date of receipt of application: 7th October 2013
essay Writing, GD & Interview: 4th Week of October 2013
Commencement of the Course: Last week of December 2013
For details, see the link: